Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello Folks! Now the Summer is winding down, that means.. yes the summer movie season is coming to a close, and overall all I think it was a pretty solid summer, there were a few surprises and a few disappointments like usual. Some I'm gonna give a little list of my top 5 films of the summer, I only saw 8 in theaters, I did manage to see one released on Dvd already. but sense I didn't see it in theaters and I'm kind of unsure of weather it would be there or not I'll exclude it

So Number 5 is !

Great Hilarious family film if you haven't seen it already, you should check it out! A-

Number 4.
Loved this movie, I was a little skeptical of yet an other Wolverine movie, but it turned out to be a really cool fun movie, even if it did fall apart a bit toward the end. A

Number 3:


Loved this movie! biggest surprise of the summer for me, the first tralier was O.K. but not that great, but after the good word of mouth I kept hearing about it I decided to give it a shot! and loved it! A+

Number 2!

Well I already said how much I loved this movie earlier this year, and I still do! can't wait for it to come out on Dvd so I can watch it again and again!


Number 1

Do I even need to say anything else? ... Still my favorite movie of  the year! I need to see it again.. how could they release it on Dvd 1 day AFTER my birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment