Thursday, October 3, 2013

Next Is a other film I'm really Looking Forward to

Releasing 12.13.13

Picking up where "An Unexpected Journey" left off, Bilbo and the dwarfs must make their way to their homeland and confront, Smaug the dragon, who resides deep in the lonely mountains, but they encounter obstacles along the way.

I loved the first one when it was released, though not nearly as good as "Lord of the Rings".
 I thought it was a great fantasy film in it's own right, I must confess, I haven't had the urge to watch it like I did with Lord of the Rings, so it may not be as enduring as I had hoped, but can't wait for the dragon and Evangeline Lilly is also nice to see.. plus I'm looking forward to the return of Legolas!

Anticipation Level: 9.5

Box Office Predictions: OW: $82,000,000 FG: $275,000,000

No comments:

Post a Comment