Thursday, October 3, 2013

Releasing 11.27.13

So I've been looking forward to this movie for some time now, and I must admit after the trailer came out.. I almost didn't end up adding this movie to the list, and I watched the trailer again, and at the least the animation is going to be gorgeous, story revolves, in a land while it becomes covered in snow and I ice by the Snow Queen, the protagonist's Anna's Sister, she teams up with Kristoff a ice selling country man to spot her and save the land from endless winter.. Sound a bit like Narnia Right? well this movie could be good, I really am not liking, that snow man character, and the humor is a bit hip/pop couture for my taste, but Tangled was that way a bit.. and it ended up being one of my favorite animated films. so I'll still give this a shot.

Anticipation Level:  6/10

Box Office Predictions: Opening Weekends $35,000,000 Final Gross $170,000,000

1 comment:

  1. I thought the story was stupid until I saw the trailer. Ah, our tastes continue to be exact opposites.

    ReplyDelete