Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My most anticipated films of 2014 5-1

5.interstellar

Christopher Nolan's first film since "The Dark Knight" series came to a close, will deal with warm hole time travel and space.. at least I think that's what it's about.. the trailer doesn't show much.. of anything.. but Matthew McConaughy is red hot right now after winning his first Oscar. and I loved Inception.. I think it will be pretty awesome.

Releases 11.6

4. The Amazing Spider-Man 2


This movie has been all over the place as far as how much I'm looking forward to it.. but lets just say right now. it's a lot higher then where it started.. It could be truly amazing.. 

Releases 5.2

3. Guardians of the Galaxy

yup. this movie looks awesome.. Chris Pratt is awesome.. and my top three are pretty much my 3 Number 1s! so.. I just want to see this movie sooo bad.

Releases 8.1

2.Captain America: The Winter Soldier
even though I was really disappointed with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.. and am trying to keep my anticipation in check. this movie just looks sooo. good and Like Marvel may have finally got it right! that and earl buzz. (which I should probably ignore) is that it is second only to avengers in quality some stating it's even better! I'll believe it when I see it.. but I really really want to see it.

1.The Hobbit: There and Back Again.

I partially put this at number 1 so it wouldn't be a superhero film. partially because I loved Desolation of Smaug! and really want to see what Peter Jackson can do with the battle of five armies.. even though there is technically only about a chapter or two left book wise to tell. don't know if it will be my favorite movie or not.. none of these could.. but I feel like this is the safest bet.

I couple movies i saw trailers for after I started working on this list I feel are worth a shout.

  Unbroken 
This is a based on a true story and well it looks very inspiring. like it could be really really good. 

Angelina Jolie isn't the most experienced director in the world. but she seems very passionate about this movie. 

Releases 12.25

Heaven is for real. also based on a true story about a child who died (almost died?) and was brought back and had in experience in heaven. looks pretty good.

releases 4.16

there it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment