Wednesday, March 12, 2014

my most anticipated films of 2014 9-6

9.Dumb and Dumber To

Remember the first Dumb and Dumber from the 90s with Jim Carry and Jeff Daniels? well after all these years they are finally doing a sequel! and I can't wait, here's hoping it doesn't suck.

Releases 11.14

8.How To Train Your Dragon 2

I loved the first "How to Train Your Dragon" in fact it's probably in my top 3 or 4 favorite animated films of all time!.. and really want to see this.. why so low though?  Well for one thing the gape between this and my number 1# is pretty small in fact at this point placement is almost useless. so to say I am really really looking forward to this movie is true.. but I wasn't blown away by the trailer. looks like too much action.. which is difficult to pull off in an animated film. and great animated Sequels are even rarer then regular movie sequels. but I still think it will be good.. how good I'll have to wait and see.

Releases 6.13

7.The Hunger Games: Mockinjay Part 1

Catching Fire was my favorite film of last year.. I LOVED it. it was incredible wonderfully paced well acted film. why so low? I did not care all that much for the final book for a few reasons. the first half was a little boring and the second half.. well I'm not going to talk about that. but none the less I still feel like if done right you could make a great movie the question isn't can it be as good as the book, but can it be better?

Releases 11.21

X-Men: Days of Future Past
6.

A couple of months ago, this would have been my number one!.. but only two months away and only a teaser..
Rouge getting cut and some awful magazine covers.. I guess you could say my anticipation has been dampened some. but I really liked the first trailer.. and it could end up being great.
please just let some other characters have the spot light besides Wolverine.

No comments:

Post a Comment