Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3#

Now, if you Already Read my Review of the Amazing Spider-Man, you know I loved it,whats different about this is I wasn't expecting to. I mean an re-boot after only five years?!, Because Emma Stone wasn't in it I least it would be a alright film. and while it's far from perfect, (the whole mutating lizards thing was a little cheesy if you asked me) the characters were so likable that you couldn't help but enjoy the film, namely Peter Parker, Played by Andrew Garfield who stole the show in the role. and Gwen Stacy (how could you not love Emma Stone this role? or any role for that matter.) so this I what I would call the Surprise hit of the summer for me, thought it would be okay, turned out being a real treat, and I am awaiting it's arivial to Dvd just before my birthday. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment