Monday, October 1, 2012





Okay, I know I've been taking forever to reel these out  so I’m going to try and finish them up quick

#4



I wasn't really sure if this would be good or not upon first hearing it, and then last Christmas seeing the teaser had me very interested and the theatrical was even better, and then I saw it, visually it was one of the best movies I've ever seen, the 3D was one of the best takes yet, it looked stunning, story wise was a bit more disappointing , there was a lot of stuff not fully explained and some things, that just plan obviously could not be possible even in Sc-if. Like Elizabeth having a sea section and then run all over the place hours later. For some reason that didn't bother me as much as it might other people, so overall I really found this a very enjoyable film. Vary flawed but enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment