Monday, February 24, 2014

2014 Most Anticipated 12, 11, 10

12#

The Railway Man. Staring Collin Firth and Nicole Kidman. It's about a man who was a prisoner of war and forced by the Japanese to build a railroad. Decades later he seeks revenge when he finds the man responsible. 
This movie looks like really good, and I love me some war-period piece films.
The cast is stacked! Can't wait to see it.

Releases TBA 2014

11# 
I've heard some crazy things about this movie, but the trailers look pretty epic. And it's about Noah and the flood with real actors and a blockbuster budget! Count me In

Releases 3.28.14

10# Exodus The Story of Moses and the Israelites exodus from Bondage,  Staring Christian Bale as Moses!

Releases 12.11.14


1 comment:

  1. Ok so the Railway Man just gave me goosebumps. I really want to see it now.

    ReplyDelete