Friday, January 31, 2014

My Most Anticipated Films of 2014 countdown 15-13

My Most Anticipated Films of 2014!

Well I know it's been a long time coming, and part of the reason I didn't make this list was because I was so disappointed with some films I was looking forward to last year I felt like putting them up would make them destined to fall short. But that's nonsense, of course not all of my anticipated films are going to live up to my expectations. So without further ado I will release my most anticipated films of 2014 (minus January, Lone Survivor was pretty much the only film I was looking forward to, saw it, it was really good.)

Before I do my top 15 list I'll do a couple honorable mentions:  

Child 44: Set in Stalin-era Soviet Union with Tom Hardy as the lead. This movies sounds really interesting to me and might have made my list but there's still no preview for it--or release date for that matter.

Big Hero 6 (Disney's First Marvel animated film).
Godzilla looks like it could be really awesome.
Jupiter Ascending looks intriguing.. 
Gone Girl sounds very interesting, don't know enough about it yet.
Chef Directed by Jon Favrea (Director of Iron Man), staring Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlet Johansson. Practically Marvel's Kitcken.. about a food truck. Very interested.

Maleficent .. I want it to be good.. but I still have the bad taste of "Snow white and the Huntsmen" in my mouth. Plus Oz was only so-so--even Alice was weak story-wise.. and the trailers don't look like there's much story so far..
Into the Woods and Need for Speed both could have potential to be good ..

Now for the real top 15 though:

15#
The Fault in our Stars. It looks really sad.. it also looks really good, for the most part anyway.. I haven't read the book, but this just looks like it has potential to be a very moving film.

Releases 6.6.14

14#


Divergent. I must confess, I have the book and still haven't finished it. Not that I think it's bad, it's good so far.. but it's no Hunger Games.. I think the movie looks good though not as good as Hunger Games.. but good.

Releases: 3.21.14

13#
The Lego Movie!! This looks so fun, funny and cool. I just want to play with the legos, they look so playable.. plus this "Man of Steel" parody trailer is Awesome!

Releases 2.7.14

No comments:

Post a Comment