Monday, August 6, 2012

And Number 2# is...

Releases 12.13.13

Wow, I had a hard time deciding this one. it almost made my 1# so close, but I looked in my heart and there is something else I'm looking forward to even more..what is it? well that's for next time. but hey I still am dying to see this film. I mean it's the Hobbit!!! Journey Back to Middle Earth! the film, that had one of the most difficult green-lighting and pre-production ever! and it's finally coming! not just one but apparently three films based on it. It was two till very recently, and to be honest I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. The Hobbit's not a very long book; just over 300 pages, but if the third ones more of a bridge film then actually part of the Hobbit, that could be very interesting. I don't know..
but this is the second part I'm talking about, where Bilbo faces off aganist Smaug the Dragon! (at least I'm hoping it still is. the only thing is, I read the book. and it's a great, fun, interesting story about how Bible found the one ring. but it's just can't top Lord of the Rings. it's not as Epic or as deep as that story, but Peter Jackson is one of the best people in movie business out there. (imo) anyway (I'll forgive him for King Kong). and Like I Said, starting this Christmas you get to go back to Middle Earth! and the Lord of Rings, is probably one of the most influential movies in my young life. I just love it. it's so amazing good verus evil! Epic stakes. cannot wait for this one. (P.S. wanted to let you know, I Saw The Dark Knight Rises. so you can expect a review soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment