Sunday, August 5, 2012

Now I am Getting Into my Top 3

3#

Star Trek 2! (or whatever They're going to call it.)

There is so little known about this film, they started filming it last January and we haven't got some much as an official title. well if secretive-ism is what they were going for kudos to them! but Let me just say the that I was not an Star Trek Fan in the least... until 2009. When J.J. Abrams Released the re-imagined the star trek cannon with something mind blowing! Star Trek, the cast was pitch perfect, the sets were dazzling the score was slick, everyone about this movie was great (well almost everything.) and and totally sequel appropriate, so this is a really, really close call for 3rd, my Top 3 well 4 really are all so anticipated it's hard to single them out, but I believe this is the correct place for now, of course once there is more info for these titles it may change it bit. but yes I true cannot wait for the movie to come out! hope it can be as amazing as the first!       

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, this is exciting, I didn't realize they were coming out with one next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sucks we have to wait till NEXT years.

    ReplyDelete