Saturday, August 4, 2012

Number 4#


Releases 11.22.13

The Sequel to the mega hit "The Hunger Games" About teens who are forced to battle each other to the death on live television. by their corrupt government. but it's also based on the book of the same name. which when I read it I thought was one of the best novels of all time. sure it got a little slow in the middle but the last 250 pages paces just like a racing heart, so intense, the stakes are so high.. is Katness losing her mind?, are they really going to do this again? lets just say what happened in this book is what i wanted to happen in the first one.. if only they were splitting this book, instead of the third one, why is this number 4# on my list then.. well for one 2013 is turning out to be a year of great potential for films, and for an other, I loved the Hunger Games movie, but there was some stuff they left out. and it wasn't quite perfect. the acting by Lawrence pretty much made up for most of it, and there is some risk that it won't be quite what I was hoping for, Sam Clafin (if true) isn't the worst choice for Finnick, (my Favorite Character in the series btw) but I think they could have done better, but maybe he can surprise me and just maybe it will be a masterpiece like the book.    

1 comment:

  1. This might be on my number 1.. but we'll have to see.
    I was upset about Sam Clafin at first, but when I went and looked at him, I realized he seems perfect.
    But I'm not going to get my hopes up about this one staying true to the book. I like the Hunger Games book and movie as their own separate things.

    ReplyDelete