Sunday, June 30, 2013

1: for real

Man of Steel

so, anyone who knows me even a little bit probably knows how much I was looking forward to this film counting down the days watching every trailer 50 times.. well for one thing they were the best previews for a film I have ever seen , hands down for an other Superman is my favorite superhero so of course I'm super excited for this film.. did it live up to my expectations? yes and no.

don't get me wrong I loved loved loved this movie visually it was probably the most beautiful film I've ever seen, not just the effects but the angle of the cameras. everything just beautiful, Henry Cavill who plays superman nailed it in my opinion, perfect superman/Kal-El (clark wasn't really utilized to the fullest capacity though, but I think they're saving that for the sequel, the action sequences were amazing, for someone moving that fast it was the most realistic take I've seen on it, Russel Crowe as Jor-El Kal-El father was amazing as well, pretty much only two things were a bit of a letdown for me, one was that some of the scenes felt short and could have gone deeper to explore more character development for such a stellar cast I feel like they weren't really used to their fullest potential.. but something that can easily be more drawl out in the sequel. the other was while the last battle sequence was very epic it could have been just a little shorter. but other then that and one or two other details I won't go into right now, I loved it amazing film perfect Superman, amazing Visuals, great score my favorite superhero film.. A+ also it sets up the scope for a wider DC universe much like Iron Man did for avengers.. and I'm very much looking forward to Justice League. The Flash, Aquaman and Hopefully a much overdo Wonder Women film. and of Course Man of Steel 2!

Well there you have it my top 5 films of the Year so far! probably do a list of 5 films still to see this year. soon

1.Man of Steel
2.Star Trek Into Darkness
3.The Host
4.Warm Bodies
5.Oz: The Great and Powerful

No comments:

Post a Comment