Sunday, June 30, 2013

2!!!

Star Trek Into Darkness

wow! I just I don't know what to say, I loved loved the first 'Star Trek' well J.J. Abrams 2009 Star Trek didn't think they could top it.. the adds while I thought looked good didn't completely convince me that it would be absolutely beautifully amazing   ....

which is what this film was it was like a roller coaster ride of all the right ingredients. it was just so fantastic from start to finish.. the acting was outstanding the visuals were amazing, the right amount of emotion and the score! it was one of the best films I've ever seen and even better then the first! after my over anticipation wears off for the movie that will not be named.. it might even end up number one on the list in my year in best films.. well see, do yourself a favor and see this film! it made me laugh and cry! A+

No comments:

Post a Comment