Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hi  Everyone! I know it's been forever sense my last blog update, and I'm sorry

so 2013 is already halfway over! can you believe it?!

and so far it's been a very interesting year movie-wise, if you've been paying any attention to my facebook page, you know that my most anticipated film of the year-well of several years more like. "Man of Steel" is finally out, and I've seen it of course.. three times.

but I guess the thing to do now is to make a list! cause thats what I do best, I also need to give a in-depth Review for at least "Man of Steel" but I'll start off my doing the top 5 films of the year so far.. That I've seen, there are several movies i really wanted to see and still haven't.
Now You See Me, The Croods, 42, Oblivion, G. I. Joe 2. I haven't seen Monsters University or the Heat yet, I'll probably see at least one of those in theaters though.

well I guess I'll start the list, let me Start by saying I was soo excited for "Iron Man 3" it looked like it would be awesome from the trailers and really epic. and I don't know if it was just that it was not what I was expecting or what but so far I'd have to say for me it was the biggest letdown of the year, for me, I guess it looked like it would be a bit more gritty and dark and it wasn't really, so I'm intersting to see what I'll think of it when I see it again on Dvd, it wasn't Awful. but not one of my favorite Superhero Movies, so it's not on the list. It might be higher once I watch it again though.

So Number 5 goes too...


No comments:

Post a Comment