Thursday, July 25, 2013

3.
The Dark Knight Rises

Well, it takes place eight years after the events of "The Dark Knight" and the batman has not been seen or heard of sense. But when the terrorists, Bane shows up to reek havoc on Gotham. The Bat must emerge once again, as a defender of his city.

I'm not going to go into too much detail about this, sense I already posted a full review for this film last summer. But I still love this movie, much better then "The Dark Knight" and "Batman Begins" in my opinion
it had a lot more comic book like characters in it for one thing. Catwomen, Robin (sort of) .. and it was just so epic, sure they're were some plot holes (how did Bruce get back to Gotham after being trapped on some other place in the world and get back to the city. while it was under court martial!) but I can over look that I don't know I'm not even the biggest batman film But I'd have to say this is one of my favorite superhero films ever!

                                                                           9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment