Sunday, November 17, 2013

23# is

This movie Like Thor 2, I was pretty disappointed with at first view. and I am still somewhat disappointed with it. but eventually I watched it again and realized it's just a movie and not everything can be "Lord of the Rings" and it's actually quite enjoyable, despite having major similarities to the Incredibles, plot wise (which is a superior film in every-way btw). I liked Tony in it still pepper is great, it carried a story along. and I actually wasn't bored with it the second time. a decent film could have been great... but maybe Iron Man 4... eh I'd rather see, Doctor Strange or Better Yet WONDER WOMEN!!! (yeah if your reading this WB get on it already) ahem sorry about that. yeah it was an pretty enjoyable summer popcorn film. 7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment