Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Now back to my Superhero countdown.. going into the top 10

and 9# is.. 

"Who's strong and brave here to save the american way?" Captain America that's who!

I just loved this movie... in fact when i first saw it.. I said it was the best superhero movie ever made... well maybe not quite. but it's really good. I just love the retro 40s feel of it, and Steve Rogers is just such a good! sure maybe a little unrealistically patriotic, but hey he is Captain America... LOOVED Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull.. probably not for the right reason. but to me he was one of the funniest characters in the movie.. YOU ARE FAILING!! and his cute little red head ... plus possibly the best Love interest ever Peggy Carter.. who can take care of herself. she doesn't get capture once! and she uses a gun! (I think there making a TV show about her.. hopfully it will be better then that awful Agents of SHEILD..). yes I still really love this movie and the gap between this and number 1 is really that big so keep that in mind, these are like the cream of the crop of superhero movies to me..

9/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment