Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hello everyone,  hope you all had a merry Christmas! I know I did, it's been a while since my last post, with the holidays, I've been  hanging out with family do busy shopping and stuff , I just haven't have much time to blog. but now I am back and preparing my 2013 in review list, I will give a list of my favorite list of 2013 movies, probably top 10. maybe 15 because there were a lot that I really liked, there I of course some movies I haven't got to see yet that I really want to and probably will see soon. (Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks.) and then there are some,  I was dying to see but never played anywhere remotely close to where I live (12 Years a Slave). and some I just didn't make it to (Captain Phillips) so I'm trying to decide if I should wait a bit or just get started, really wanted to get it out before 13's end. plus I'll do my worst films of 2013, (only like 3 that I really didn't like so it might just be bottom 3) most disappointing (not necessarily worst but my expectations were this high ^^ and the movie was like down there V.) I've only seen 33 movies this year so not that many to talk about, but there's only like 5 I think that could make my top 10 that I haven't seen. and most of those seems unlikely. plus I'm going to be doing movies I'm looking forward to in 2014. It looks like an interesting year. a lot of movies I really want to see, but not really amazing looking slate, but then again 2013 didn't look as strong as 2012 thinking back. and I actually thought it ended up having a better slate of movies when all is said and done. so just little snippet for you guys to sink your teeth into. see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment