Monday, December 30, 2013

okay I decided to start by listing my 5 least favorite films of 2013

Remember all film is subjective and  this is just my personal opinion.


so starting with 5..

I wanted to like this movie, and was even a little excited for it, but upon watching it, I fond it inconsistent, at parts it felt like it was for kids and the they have a guy rip someones heart out and eat it! (gross!) and I'm tired of seeing Johnny Deep prance around in clown costumes, not to mention he looked bored and you could imagine him think $$$ in the back of his head. plus they may as well have called it Tonto and the Lone Ranger, cause that's what it was. I just didn't find it very entertaining or funny. the train sequence at the end was kind of cool, but that's about it.

4/10    


No comments:

Post a Comment