Monday, December 9, 2013

Sorry, it's been such a gap in between releasing my top 5 list.. and part of that is because I couldn't decide what order they went in in fact 5-1 I like all almost identically, so it's basically five number 1's. almost.
 there is something each of them have that is amazing. but I actually believe we have not gotten are clear cut "Perfect" Superhero film, as of yet. they all have just enough flaws to keep me from give a perfect score. but are all fantastic amazing films, also remember that this is just my opinion of what I personally liked the most.

and without further a do my number 5# is 

 Spider-Man the first film to official kick start the Gold age of Superhero films in full swing released in 2002 it made over $400 Million Dollars at the north american Box Office was the highest grossing super hero film all time until the Dark Knight was released in 2008 making over $530m. it was the first super hero film personally that got me into this genre. and will always have a special place in my heart. I like it better then "The Amazing Spider-Man" even though it may not necessarily have been done better. but I just love it. Toby Maguire is great as Peter Parker, which is an actor outside of "Spider-Man" I don't even care for that much. but he's great as spider-Man. the score is fantastic, much better then that of "Amazing Spider-Man" and it is quite funny and touching. it just feels classic superhero and that's way I love it so much 

9.6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment