Thursday, July 19, 2012

2013 9# is.

 Releases 3.29.13

First set for June 29th this year. paramount apparently decided the release schedule for this summer was to crowded. and moved at all the way back to March 29th 2013. weather is good for the financial success of the film, I'm not sure. but they did it nonetheless, now I liked the Original film, even if it was a little campy okay alot, but it had some great action sequences and neat visuals. that and the trailer for this one looks really cool, Ditching most of the original cast usually would be a bad thing. not so for this one, with Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis, to the mix, a more serious tone (not to serious). this movie actually looks pretty good. I'm excited for it.      

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I really wouldn't mind this movie. I'm excited about Bruce Willis though I do wish Dennis Quaide would show up, he's one of my favorites.
    I'm a little bit tired of Dwayne Johnson, though, he seems to take over all of the sequels. (Though he was pretty awesome in Journey to the Mysterious Island and I appreciate how he usually plays in good movies)

    ReplyDelete