Monday, July 30, 2012

Hey, sorry It's been so long that I posted on my countdown, the last few days have been pretty busy.

But alas here is my number 5# for 2013

Or Thor 2,  releases 11.8.13 (right before my birthday!) the Sequel to 2011's "Thor" which I found to be immensely enjoyable. And a great starter film, if a little light for a film about the god of thunder.
but with a title like "The Dark World" this one should be a little edgier. as of now there is not much else known about the film aside from speculation. The Dark World could be refereeing to Svartalfheim, home of the Dark Elves, (basically elves with Purple Skin) or  Muspelheim. the realm of eternal fire. or Niffelheim. basically Asguardian hell. or something else entirety. once more is revealed this could move higher.. or maybe lower. but I loved Thor, and I have a feeling that this will be even better. 
  

1 comment: