Saturday, July 14, 2012

Okay, with comic con going on right now, it makes me psyched for what the future of  film as to hold, or more notably 2013.. yeah can you believe it, it's just around the corner. so I'm going to list and bits of why I want to see, my top 13 most anticipated films of 2013 of course it may change a bit but for now, I'll try and be as accurate as I can on what I want to see most. (as 2013 approaches I might do a revised list)

oh and on that top 25 favorite films I still plan on making it but it turned out to be harder putting together then I thought, for one thing finding for sure what they are ! but I'll get to it eventually.

and I would also like to note, that Legend of Korra, the new tv series from Nickelodeon has 52 episodes lined up now!! I love the show it's so amazing especially for an animated series and I can't wait for season 2 to air!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment