Saturday, July 21, 2012

And now for my Number 8# most anticipated film of 2013

 Releases 11.1.13

70 years after an alien invasion on Earth, mankind, has began finding genius children to train in zero-g
combat and tactical strategy games, Ender Wiggin is chosen the youngest of three as the savoir for mankind.. and the annihilator for the Aliens.. 

I read this book I read about a year ago, and found very intriguing to say the least, if a little graphic for focusing on such small children (Ender is 5 in the beginning in goes through most of his younger childhood during most of the book.) of course they got an older actor to him him in the film, and it will most likely be toned down in the film, and with some great actors on board like Harrison Ford, Viola Davis and Hailee Steinfeld. along with what I've seen so far of the set, this movie as got me very interested, it could be one of the best movies of the year or a major flop. most likely somewhere in-between. I shall have to wait and see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment