Saturday, July 14, 2012

and 2013 13# most anticipated film is:

                                                                            



 Releases 5.24.13

premise a teenage girl is transported to a forest where the forces of good and evil face off, (and she appears to be tiny)

from blue sky animation the studio that brought you the "Ice Age" films and "Horton Hears a Who!" now this is Number 13# and I wouldn't really say that I'm exactly "Anticipating it" but I've Always been fascinated with tiny people in forest settings and the Trailer   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848537/ looks promising and I would say this is a worthy title for the 13# spot (Jack the Giant Killer Almost made this list which also as my interest.) but for new I'll go with Epic. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not anticipating this film.. It reminds me of reverse Fern Gully.

    ReplyDelete