Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Film of 2013 2# The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Favorite Film of 2013 2# The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

"The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" 
I really Liked the first Hobbit a lot, though not nearly as much as "Lord of the Rings" but The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest film trilogies ever made. and even I was a bit skeptical about splitting it into three movies,  this movie turned out to be a pleasant surprise, amazing film I loved it a tons! it's pace was a lot better then the first and that barrel action sequences was incredible, I loved Evangeline Lilly as Tauriel the elf and her incorporated story, but she had me at "Lost" Martin Freeman was once again outstanding as bible and Benedict Cumberbatch was stupendous as the voice Smuag  the Dragon and the most amazing Dragon ever seen on film! Ian McKellen was of course great as Gandalf, It was nice to see Orlando Bloom back a Legolas,  Adian Turner as Kill gets some nice attention and is awesome, and oh yes Luke Evans as Bard! fantastic the score was great, the visuals were great, very little bad to say about this, the begging was a little slow I guess, and The skin changer bear guy was a bit disappointing. oh and dwarfs may be though be they can't ride little iron carts on molten gold without getting really messed up. but those were pretty minor things I loved, I actually liked it almost as much as Lord of the Rings and can't wait for the final!

9.7/10
oh and this song is amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment