Friday, January 3, 2014

and now on to good things, I was going to wait until I saw more movies to do this list, but I'd probably be waiting until like well whenever "12 Years a Slave" gets a Dvd release. to post and I don't want to wait that long and I want to do my most anticipated 2014 movies this month so. there were so many really good movies this year, I felt a top 10 wouldn't mention all the movies I wanted to so I'm going to do a top 15 list.

starting with 15.

"42" based on a true story about Jackie Robinson the first major league black baseball player I thought this was a really good moving and touching film Harrsion Ford his baseball manager and give his best performance I've in over a decade. a great film about enduring persecution to follower your drama friendship and brotherhood. really good, highly recommend 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment