Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Film of 2013 3# Man of Steel.

3# Favorite film of 2013!

"Man of Steel"
This was like one of my most anticipated films of all time, so maybe it didn't quite reach the greatness I thought it would, but boy did it come close. I'm convinced that Henry Cavill is the perfect Superman, he just embodies the character completely and does excellent in it.  the nonlinear story telling was unique for a superhero film and I thought it was really cool, as the film progresses giving us flashes into his past as Kal-El, The Visual were awesome, the action was awesome, and the cinematography was breath-taking, loved the score, although I got to admit it didn't beat the original superman theme, there were a couple of problems I had with it,I had mixed feelings about the way (spoiler) Jonathan Kent died, wished it would have dug a little bit deeper into some characters, and Amy Adam's Lois Lane could have been just a little bit more spunky, and while the final action sequences were overall amazing, some went on just a little too long and felt a little repetitive after a while, but I acknowledge it's flaws and still love it, there is a lot to love about this movie, give it a chance if you haven't yet, Man of Steel sounds .. interesting it's probably either going to be fantastic or a train wreck.. lets hope for the ladder.

9.6/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment