Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Films of 2013 1# Catching Fire

Favorite films of 2013 1#: Catching Fire

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" 
I was just amazed by how good this movie was, I already wrote my in-depth review for it so there's not much else to say, but the pacing was great the action was great the drama, the whole assembled cast were outstanding in there roles, the area was just like I imagined it. I'm going to say that there wasn't a bad scene in this movie, in fact pretty much the only thing I can complain about was scenes that weren't there! one of my favorite book of all times becomes one of my all time favorite movies Spectacular! you need to see this movie!

9.8/10 

well there you have it my top 15 movies of 2013 boy was it a good year for Sci-Fi wasn't and surprisingly young adult sci-fi adaptions! with Warm Bodies, The Host, Ender's Game, Pacific Rim, Star Trek into Darkness and the Hunger Games Catching Fire all in my top 15! plus Gravity which isn't really sc-fi but it's in space so kind of. (it is also one of my favorite genres) 

Here's the rest of my top 15 in case you needed to know or maybe you just forgot: 

2# The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
3# Man of Steel
4# Star Trek Into Darkness
5# Frozen
6# Mud
7# Pacific Rim
8# Ender's Game
9# Gravity 
10# The Wolverine
11# The Host
12# Despicable Me 2 
13# Monsters University 
14# Warm Bodies
15# 42

No comments:

Post a Comment